EveryLibrary Board Meeting Agenda
Committees and Board meetings should never be boring. If you get nothing done when you are convened around a mission and purpose then there is something wrong with the process, the group, or you.
The first meeting of the EveryLibrary Board is Monday, January 28th at 11am PST in Seattle. Our agenda isn’t casual. It has the power to change voter awareness and behavior about libraries. And help win elections.
Posted on the blog: http://everylibrary.org/?p=434. Comments welcome.
- perdita-di-capelli-trattamento likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident reblogged this from thelifeguardlibrarian
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- idea-lab reblogged this from thelifeguardlibrarian
- learnforlife likes this
- thelifeguardlibrarian reblogged this from everylibrary and added:
- everylibrary posted this